Vacuums are ruining my life.

I have been waiting for two weeks to vacuum the floor in front of my dresser where I broke a bottle. There has been a towel over the little shards of glass that are too fine for me to pick up to prevent them from making the red stuff in me trickle out, but it isn't as good as getting those shards out of the picture entirely.
I was under the impression that there was one vacuum for the building, locked in the maintenance closet with the toilet paper and trash bags. I was wrong. There has been a vacuum in our very own hall closet the entire time.
Couple that with being stood up for a date and you have the basic gist of how happy my life is right now.
That's right Glo. I am equating you standing me up on Skype with a vacuum making me bleed from the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment