My last post about never having time ever was apparently totally true. Also I have forgotten how to use commas.

I am 15 days into 2014 and have remembered that I have a blog. Fancy that. I have also recently been roped into using Goodreads, which is a good thing because otherwise I kind of forget about reading for enjoyment when I get really busy (i.e. during the semester) and setting a book goal to read for the Goodreads challenge as well as playing book bingo with a friend are both things that will help me think of reading not with a cringe but with at least a little bit of a smile during the semester. That is a really long sentence.

What I've done since I last posted on my blog:
*Completed TWO semesters of graduate school for my Master's of Social Work (even though there were forces at work to get me kicked out). In doing so I have realized that I have chosen the correct field for me.
*Successfully not gotten divorced yet.
*Adopted a second rescue pup. His name is Loki and he is wonderful. He had been sold on Craigslist 5 times before he got to the shelter at only 9 weeks old. I can't imagine life without him or Apollo.
*Wrote another novel in November and survived being municipal liaison for NaNoWriMo.
*Begrudgingly accepted that I need to learn APA style. I hate APA style. I think it looks ugly and wastes paper.
*Gotten into and watched all of Doctor Who. Yes, this is life changing.

Granted there is a lot more that I have done besides all of that but it's been awhile since I have written a blog entry and I'm a bit rusty.
Category: 1 comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you are working on the blog. PPJA

Post a Comment