Another finals post

I am compiling a list of things I am going to do over winter break. This list includes (but is not limited to) the following things:
1. I will knit something other than a scarf. It will preferably have some sort of cabling in it. I want to learn more in regards to/improve upon my knitting.
2. I will work on German at least a little bit. I feel like this would be a good idea seeing as how I am going to be in ANOTHER German class that will inevitably beat me down.
3. I will keep in touch with people better over this break. I mean it this time. (This might not happen. I am horrible with keeping in touch.)
4. I will not let myself think too much about the things in my life that are beyond my control.
5. I will finish the preliminary application for the Peace Corps.
6. I will make a list of other possible options for my future and start working on them.

Let's see how much of this I can check off at the end of break.
Probably not many. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment